Your voice matters:
Help improve the way we conduct our research!
Ways to Contribute:
1. Participate in the NSRI: Check your inbox starting on October 15th!
The National Survey for Research Integrity will be launched on October 15th by a trusted and independent third party, Kantar Public. All researchers in the Netherlands will be invited to participate in the survey via email with a survey link. All voices matter: check your e-mail for a link or let us know through contact form below (only after the 15th please) if you haven't received one.
2. Attend the Research Integrity Symposium on the 15th of October, either in person or virtually with your team! We encourage all researchers from all disciplines to join (live remote attendance possible).
* Register here.
3. Follow NSRI on social media to get the latest updates, including news and survey results (expected in Q2, 2021).
4. Sharing: Share the survey in your community, and share our social media content with your followers to help us engage as many researchers as possible in this positive movement.
5. Contact us! If you are journalist looking interviewees or content on research integrity, an organization that would like to support NSRI or share with your members, or you have specific questions about the NSRI, our team would love to hear from you. Please fill out the form below to get in touch.
Thank you for participating in improving research practices for all!